Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What's up with march birthdays

So happy birthday to yet another birthday boy. Our one and only William. From here on out happy birthday to everyone else for the rest of the year, I'm sick of missing them. I had no idea March was such a popular month. Wesley, YE was great and I'm so glad to once again have you as a worship leader if only for a moment in time. Let's just say you had Shea hopp'in. Sarah thanks for the shirts, they are pretty cool and I think they might be made in a sweatfree shop or was it sweat shop free. One of the two. I had no idea daniel boone wore camoflauge and boston redsox look-alike jacket. That's great! I haven't had much feedback on my cool wolf drawing yet. I would appreciate some. It's not like it only took me a couple of minutes or something. Have agreat week everyone. peace out form Mt. P. BAB's Pine Forever! (I wonder how big it is now)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

In references to the BABS (aka Bernie A. Blair) pine take... Abigail and I hope to get up to Tahoe perhaps as early as June. If so, there will definitely be a hike to BABS pine which I can only assume is reaching to the heavens as BABS reaches down to earth. We'll be sure to take pics and post 'em. Perhaps even tap a little sap and send you a sample.