Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"The Vow"

The past several months the Lord has brought three books into my life all with the same theme. I think there is a message in there for me. The latest book I receive for my B'day was called "The Vow" by Pete Greig. Wes has mentioned it in an earlier blog. For where I am at and the two previous books, this is a strong message that is meant for me - as well as others who call Jesus their Lord. I will not go into detail here about the book because I would rather discuss this with you or create enough interests in you that you read it. Of the three books I have read, the Vow has been the most convicting. I am about 1/3 the way through it and have a hard time putting it down.

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

that's awesome. we're interested to hear more about what you think of the vow. so, all three books had similar themes? woah. coincidence? i think not.