Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back home

So I've been from LA to Brighton, to Grand Rapids back to Brighton.
Flew from DTW to Chicago to KC to Portland then drove 3 hours to the beach and back, took a 7 hour greyhound bus and then a 12 hour day in the car and now I'm home and thouroughly exhausted.
It was an amazing Spring Break, I got to hold my nephew, chill with Wes y Sarah and some other Rock Stars, I saw Patrick and had a great time with Moms and Pops and a lady and Oregon was beautiful.
Now I don't think the Blog board is a great place to spread news or start rumors but I know you Gaines girls eat this stuff up. I spent a great deal of time with this girl in Michigan and things are looking pretty good. Mom and Dad were privy to meet her and she may be coming out to visit soon, if you know what I mean.
Ok, that's all. I've gotta go to class and graduate soon. Peace and rest.
Aganies

4 comments:

sarahjane said...

Andrew, you'd better believe i'll be giving you a call? a girl who lives in michigan? hmmmm....... i was thinking i was onto you with the portland girl, but i guess not. i'll have to do some more investigating. can she come out for your graduation while all the gaines girls are there? that'd be prime time to "grill" like all the rest of us got grilled.

Andrew said...

well, not a girl in Michigan, but a girl in Illinois. It's kinda complicated, but it works. And we're talking about her coming out to graduation because she's eager to meet everyone. Emily, that is.
peace

Ben and Becky said...

are you serious-emily who?

Andrew said...

en serio, dawg.