Monday, March 14, 2005

Monday Morning Here We Go

I apologize for my last blog. I have had bad luck with this so far. My blogs seem to not want to be published. So I did a test run. Anyway, I am trying to get off to a good start here monday moring with crowder settin it off with a little remix and some pretty chili 2 degree weather for some wake up help. Good idea with this blog stuff Wes. I had a chance to read some previous ones and I must say I am a little disturbed with the whole fre phelps thing. A little slap in the face of what Christ was all about (Matt 9:13 ".... for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Anyway I am back in school after a rather eventful spring break. I had the flu for half of it and went to chicago and spent time with shea. It was fun. As for the net coupl of weeks here at CMU I will be setting up a live cd from fellowship. It will definitely be a good time learning all about that stuff. Any title idea for it let me know. Knowing all of you very well, cheesey titles are more than welcomed, but we will probably not choose them. Alright, that is it for now. Shea nd I love all of you very much. Some we will see this weekend and others later.
Adios.

p.s. Jake, I can't play golf very well or tennis. I'm probably no good at Jai Lai either. Thanks though. Love ya

4 comments:

c-unitsdaddy said...

Titled:

STEVE LAMPI LIVE AT SOARING EAGLE

sarahjane said...

"better than heaven"

"just as good as crowder (or better)"

Abigail said...

Some titles you might like:

"Inside My Personal Tabernacle"
"Quien como el Senor"
"The Friendship and the Farce"
"Worship Raw"
"Heavenly Takedown"

lena jo said...

Titled: COME AND DRINK FROM THE CARPENTER'S CUP