Saturday, March 26, 2005

Musings from the Fort

Hello family,

I just read through a series of interviews with Dallas Willard (yes Willard again) and I thought he had some challenging thoughts on theology, the church, grace, and "Vampire christians" Read these: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Q&A

I started reading "The Vision and The Vow" Dad is too, join the fun! Buy it here

Sarah and I watched the American version of "The Office" I think its a little overdone and not nearly as funny as the British version, you can't top David Brent. Arrested Development is our favorite show right now.

Congrats to the Spartans! What a game, for the first time in my life I was pulling for them or maybe just rooting against Duke! And Benny G. pulls ahead in the brackets! Go Illini! Sarah is still lamenting Utah's defeat.

Challenge of the week: Come up with the ultimate Heart Cry set list.

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

I agree with your assessment of "The Office." David Brent facial expressions alone make the British version much better.

As far as Heart Cry set lists go...
1)In the Desert
2)Jesus Blues

lena jo said...

One of my favorite Heart Cry songs was
"Future Reference Blues" and you can't forget "The Victory Chant"
Let's hear it! HAIL JESUS YOU'RE MY KING

Andrew said...

lest we not forget, 'somebody say Amen!'