Friday, March 04, 2005

The Big 24

Mom and I have been blessed by 3 incredible daughter-in-laws. We are confident the 4th (right Ange) will be just as incredible. As we think of Becky's 24th, we think about how through the years our love for our sons' wives have grown. Becky, we are extrememly happy and glad that we (your mother-in-law and me) can say happy birthday to you and we are so glad that you came into our family. I pray daily that my sons will be wonderful and loving husbands to their wives. If they are not, I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT; Ben, you and me on the front lawn, one on one. Becky, we truly hope your 24th birthday is a happy day and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
And, if you vote for me as your favorite father-in law, "I will make your wildest dreams come true"

Love U, Bill and Lena

No comments: