Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Puncxotoni Phil

I have to say thank you for the story about my deceased grandma and how I wanted to tell her about Jesus after she had passed. Wesley, I would let you lead my children into worship any day for the sole fact that you are so hot. Stinkin Caliente! Look at that punum. The clown is real Wes, stop hatin. Sarah, you and Shea will have something to talk about this weekend because Shea enjoys picking her winning teams soley by what color their jerseys are. Luckily for her sake, Fairfield Dickinson isn't pink. I've been thinking a lot about winter and spring and how not once has Puncxotoni Phil declared an end to winter when he was let out of the cage in January since I've been alive. Why do they even do it. And wouldn't he see his shadow in the spring too. What a dumb tradition. I'm stumped. Ben, way to pull out the Buster quote. He did have a song on his heart and it was the same one everytime but a classic. Adios.

Steve

No comments: