Thursday, March 31, 2005

AH YEAH...The Reunion...

Well, I bet people are wonderin' how Jeff and Steph's West Coast reunion is doin', being it the first time back since we were forced out of our home by enemy ESCROWS j/k! I will first thank Abby for the encouraging words...and will follow her simple, easy-to-read-and-write vertical format. Here's an update:
FLIGHT-OUT: Caleb slept THE WHOLE WAY! Nice couple gave up seats so we could sit together.

OC UNCLE BOB'S: Mediterranean fiddles, hammock between two palms, lush rolling Anaheim Hills, SO GENEROUS....bling.

JUAN ROSAS and SD: Same ole' sarcasm. Called me "Aushweitz" (spelling?),as well as Karen Carpenter (cause I couldn't stomach a 5th carne asada + corona), told me TMI about Hot Tub, gave soooooo much crap to come back to SoCal, still writing off the lobster and coronas as "church business" after short baja mission trips...Micaela BEAUTIFUL, and Jake: SQUIRRELLY! Church growin'. How did they get that crib! Jacuzzi,pool,veranda, HD TV...Jabez.

SHERATON HOTEL AND MARINA ON SD BAY: YEAH BABY...I mean..great views

LA TRAFFIC TO SANTA BARBARA: the only thing I HATE about my beloved California

SANTA BARBARA: Paradise...GETAWAY...Mountain breezes...Ocean whispers...1.2 million $ for a 400 sq. ft studio apartment. Yesterday while speaking with Jacob, I fried an egg on my stomach.

MEXICAN FOOD: Every day so far...and my gut is feelin' it but I won't stop hittin' it. Fish tacos y carne asada last night.

CALEB's FIRST TIME: NO ALLERGIES, BREATHING BETTER than ever! Started walking (j/k)....SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! 3 days staright!!! AN OMEN?????!!!!!

JACOB and ABAGAIL: SPOKE WISDOM AND HEALING IN OUR LIVES. ENCOURAGED/CHALLENGED by deep conversation. Thank you.

BEN and BECKY: BECKY....Microsoft's future CEO...BEN...PUTS steven SPeilberg to shame...and Mr. Lampi I LOVE YOUR HUMBLE HEART and BLISSFUL SPIRIT, guys.

ANDREW'S HOUSE: BIG, BROWN, BEER, COLLEGE BOYZ...enough said

THE WAVES: FRIO! Found out the hard way while hittin' a little SB surf...my wetsuit had a little tear down the zipper......Now....who has worn my wetsuit besides me???

MY WIFE: The best vacation of our lives...Not so much the weather...or the landscapes....or the attractions...but our friends and family. DIDO what Abagail said. My WIFE and I are enjoying each other much more, and feel refreshed, ready to make some romantic/spiritual strides on this crazy marraige thing. Who would of thought God would take us 3000 miles back to Cali to break up some stale ground in our relationship? Steph, you're my best friend.

I hope I didn't forget anything....OH YEAH...
THE SPARTANS!!!!: GO STATE...SCREW the POOL! YOU CAN HAVE IT! TURN OVER SOME CARS and BURN THE COUCHES...WATCH OUT EAST LANSING...GET A TO! TOM IZZO: PERSEVERANCE AND TENACIOUS DEFENSE! should I bet in VEgas next year???

OUT!

Tonite we head back through LA, hook-up for a quick visit in G-Dora, back to OC, Laguna with my little cousin Terra manana, home by 7:30 Saturday morning...On anti-depressants by Sunday.

Lena and Bill: Don't forget to pick us up?? LOVE YA! May be my parents and you guys can go in together on some condos or house in Glendora. MY dad loves Azusa..my mom...the sun...and me, well....you know. Ha!

COMMUNITY BEFORE 30....To be continued

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

we're jealous. i guess we'll be there in may, though. karen carpenter? that's sad. she died.