Monday, March 07, 2005

Crowder is the new Delirious?

It just seems like a while since I've blogged. Let's see...since I've blogged last, Becky is a year older, Jake is passing out awkward hugs, drank a kiddie pool sized Margarita with a lil' help from Jake (is this what inspired the Levesta hug?) Wes and sarah have been married for a year with no kids to speak of (this is also the one year anniversary of Jeff's best man rap! and Jake's Michael Jackson dance), Norm has no doubt done the YMCA or at least the crazy finger, still waiting for Debbie to learn how to turn on the computer, had dinner with a rock star, rode my 1978 single speed racing bike to the top of Glendora Mountain road, chilled pool side, and sang a solo in front of my class.
What have ya'll been up to?
Midwest gang, I'll be back on the 20th for a few days. My planner is filling up quick so make your reservations now!
I'm leading a group of wide-eyed APU students into LA for four days. So in the words of the harvest youth pastor, "Why don't you give a shout out to the big guy upstairs, what!" en serio dog.
Has anyone sent a blog invite to Gramie? "Oh my word, I'm not touching that Blog!"
Well well, I must not let the Blog distract from my studies. keep well everyone.

3 comments:

wes gaines said...

20th of what? I hear the Admiral's are out of commission. That's gonna come back to haunt you. You best fix those things before your next b-ball game.

Abigail said...

Just to clear the air...the awkward Lavesta hug (aka Becky's step-grandma??) came before Andrew tagged out of the Margarita. She seemed to be leaning in and I thought we were closer than it appeared when I went for the side hug. Hey, it wasn't like I gave her the Heidi Kube death grip hug. I was only trying to be warm and welcoming. Props to Becky for a great 24th b-day party. Thanks for introducing us to Dog the Bounty Hunter. We love you and are glad guys are near!

sarahjane said...

grami-son would be ruling this blog. "i read that andrew" (gramie voice). please come see us when you are in b-town. we'll look at our calendar and see what we can work out. the harvest pastor should be in that movie "saved" "you wanna run with the ultimate rebel, the ultimate CEO?! Let's kick it jesus style"