Monday, March 14, 2005

status post

I just can't keep up with this Blogging. I gotta get in blogging shape.
But I wanted to respond to everyone's blog but I thought I'd just start a new one and make comments and offer new thoughts.

ANd Steve's not too good at landscaping either Jake. But he is really good at hiding truck loads of brush and logs. Not nearly as good as me hiding black dogs in dark spaces. If you let me borrow Harley for the afternoon I bet I could find some good hiding spaces for him too. You all have to check out Harley's mullet. No joke. And the Hermit Crab wasn't all that great, I didn't even know when it died.
I'm listening to Emiliana Torrini right now. REinforcing my idea that people from Iceland have the most beautiful accents and make equally as beautiful music. That's a thought Steve, 'Live from Iceland' or 'It's all good Worship'.
Is YE '05 on the week-end of the 20th? And will the Lampi clan be there? I'll be in for the week-end and I'd love to see you all.
I'm going to go find a lunch or at least enough pieces of fruit and nuts to make a lunch.
Fort Wayne's not that Bad Wes. DId you even write about the Colliseum, or the festival?
Ok.

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

listen, anj. the coliseum's overrated. but, the festival does have the infamous junkfood alley. we'll see you saturday night. YE: be there or be [].