Wednesday, March 02, 2005

surfing before class

here is a link to photos of the tsunami recovered from a tourist's digital camera, very scary
click here

I recommend switching to Firefox instead of using Internet Explorer. It's free, it more secure, and has cool features like tabbing between websites and more. Download it here

I just read an excerpt from Peter Grieg's book The Vision and the Vow in the most recent issue of Relevant magazine and thought it was very good. He constructed a written out vision for the future of the church, which you can read here. But check out the whole article if you can.

don't risk it behind the wheel, check out these videos

Finally, listen to some good music by Tom Lomacchio, one of Sarah's favorites click here
I'm out- p.s. I finished my thoughts on justice below, what do you think?

No comments: