Thursday, March 10, 2005

A thank you from the new 24 year old

as i looked around me at dinner on my 24th birthday i couldnt help but smile. margaritas the size of my head were being sipped and chips and salsa downed. i love this family i am a part of! i appreciate all of the love i felt as i turned the big 2-4 being surrounded by jacob and abigail, andrew and my sweet husband. i felt so special reading all of the birthday shout-outs, all day i was reminded of the amazing people God has placed in my life. all of that to say a BIG thank you to all-i truely felt loved and that meant a lot to me. i will always remember my 24th birthday fondly. to my cali family see you soon and to those crazy michiganders we cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
-becky

2 comments:

lena jo said...

Becky,
What a beautiful expression of thanks.
God has been good to us, hasn't He?

sarahjane said...

yeah yeah yeah, rub it in. you're there. we're here. just kidding! we are sad not to be able to celebrate birthdays, normal days, etc with you. we're glad your 24th was fiest-acular. i'm with lena, that was a sweet thank you.