Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Hi from Norm

Well, we have two days left until Easter break. Deb and I wiill be going down to the Georgiou's condo in Fl for a week. I know how excited Deb is for the WARM weather. Jeff, Steph, and Caleb are leaving Thurs. afternoon for the land of sun and surf (ca.) I know they are excited to see all the family. Take care of them, and make sure they come back to Michigan. Youth Extr. was fantastic this year. Wes did a super job under awful health issues. It was nice to see Sarah. I am lucky to have daughter-in-laws on the Gaines side that are beautiful, smart, and Christian. Lampi side also... Have a GREAT Easter. I am blessed beyond what I deserve. Praise God.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I'm counting down the periods until Easter break as well. Only 14 to go for me (make that 13 since we have an assembly on Thurs:) Have a restful and wonderful vacation in the other sunny state. We hope to provide good weather for Jeff, Steph, and Caleb so they can enjoy the surf. Have a great trip!!

Bill said...

Norman, enjoy the warm weather and the time off that is well earned. We will pick up Jeff and Steph at the airport when they return. I assume Jeff may still have some sand between his toes.