Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Thank you CA cousins

Thanks CA cousins for being so accomodating. I had a blast. It's always so refreshing and fun to be around you all. Your family makes me so happy like no other. The gaines family is truly unique and full of the Lord and life. I'm so excited to see what the future holds for all of us.

And we owe it all to Gramie. She was a trooper I have to say.

Thanks beck for introducing me to tivo and dog the bounty hunter
Thank you ben for keeping me calm amidst all the LA violence - I was PRETTY shaken up
Thanks for Holding me in your arms saying it would be alright

Harley - hope your stomach's feeling better - I know how you feel

Wes (dog whisperer) - you make me laugh like no other, "bums don't do that"

Sarah - I don't know a girl as cool as you - You are my favorite librarian of all time - you can refer any book or cd to me anytime - Thanks for taking care of wes

Jake and Abigail - Thanks for letting me sleep on your couch
Abigail - Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne look out! Abigail Gaines is on the move!

Andrew - "Great party!" - "you didn't drink so much as to get drunk - just enough to make me angry" - Jesus videos (www.vintage 21.com)
Congrats on graduating

Aunt Lena - Thanks for being such a wonderful mother and aunt and having 4 wonderful boys who I look up to and admire tremendously. I'm so glad I have an Aunt who can do the splits!

Uncle Bill - Thanks for not asking me why I didn't wear my michigan earing.
I think we discussed taxes briefly, so I'll be sending you a bill in the mail.
FYI - I discovered that it was a cherry not an olive.


Love you all and blessings

#1 cousin

Joel

ps - David says "hello" (i know i just grabbed a lot of your attention with that one!)

4 comments:

lena jo said...

A hearty whole-hearted welcome to Cousin Joel and coudos for your first blog entry- it was a good one. I'm SO glad you chose to share the weekend with us in L.A. It was wonderful having you around. Of all my nephews, I have the deepest conversations with you-
love,
Aunt Lena

Bill said...

That gap has widened between Joel and David.
Thanks for joining us. You are a part of our family. Love U,

Ben and Becky said...

Joel, Ditto to you, it was so great having you out here, I can speak for all of us in that we had such a great time with you and wish to see you soon!

sarahjane said...

joel, thank you for repenting and turning in the ask the cat shirt. good thing you didn't make wes eat sand because he's married now and that's just gross. so good to see you and spend a good few days with you.