Thursday, May 26, 2005

Our own American Idol

On wednesday, I had quite a weird day.. I had to take the day off because I was summoned to the Grand Jury of Los Angeles in Downtown LA. I arrived a bit early so I decided to cruise up to Hollywood and check out the American Idol hype. While waiting for the subway a guy was asking me how to ride it and if he could just ride with me to help him out. As i sat next to him, i saw he had these plastic bracelets...county jail bracelets. yes, he was just released from the county jail that was right next to union station. He had just gotten out about 10 minutes before and was on his way home i guess. o we had an interesting ride. As I was walking around Hollywood, I was stopped by a Fox reporter and asked to do an "on camera interview" .. being the actor i am, i agreed the taping began. The put a wireless mic and had the camera right in my face, to make a long story short, I appeared on the Fox Station in D.C. doing impressions of Simon Cowell. I even had a crowd. After I left, I went to the Grand Central Market where I saw a bum pushing his cart of clothes...and there was smoke rising...thinking to myself, i bet his cart is on fire. Sure enough, his cart went up in flames and me and another guy helped put it out. We pushed it over and were stomping out the flames.. The fire department soon came roaring in and took over. I finally made it to the court.

2 comments:

sarahjane said...

what in the world? that's amazing.

lena jo said...

THAT'S CRAZY!