Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day Golf "A Reminder"

Yestrday I went golfing with my father in law. It was not a day only to remember our soldiers who fought bravely for our country, but also a reminder that I have a breathtaking slice. God will use things to remind you how much you need Him, and in my case he uses golf, a game invented for the Scottish alone, and obviously not for the Finish. Other reminders on memeorial day were:
1.) Father-in-law is always on the green in two
2.) Brother-in-law kevin hits it 100 yards farther than I can
3.) Brother-in-law Jason is a lost cause when it comes to golf
4.) Shea and her sister Jen were homeschooled (no clue how Lincoln died)
5.) Fat free hotdogs taste like rubber

What a great day to remember the vets of the past wars, and in wes's case world war 3. Possibly someday wes, someday. Missed that one in history class, huh? We'll blame dad lampi for that one.

Peace Out form the Mountian

steve and shea

No comments: