Friday, May 06, 2005

HAPPY ENCOURAGEMENT FRIDAY

So I failed to finish what I started last week with STeve-o's fun affirming friday initiative, so here it is... I Love the LAMP/GAINES FAM porque...

Wes: I did you last week, so ya' know...well..ok...I'm jealous of your caloused digits that so gently pet those steel strings of your beloved 1996 prom date..might I add...effortlessly.
Sarah Jane: quietly hilarious...you crack my you know what up! Isaiah 58:10 girl por siempre! Fair trade clothing line coming to a store near you????? You will be filled (matt 5:6)
Andrew: Free thinker who undeniably cannot be tamed be the routine and comfortable muzzle "America"(inGW's voice) can put on "christianity". Start a revolution and I'm right behind you!
Ben: hands and feet of Jesus
Becky: I see mommyhood coming soon....You are going to be an amazing mom!
Abagail: MAtthew 25:34...undoubtebly one of the most outward focused,selfless individuals I know (and know much better..I think we went deeper in our friendship last time out in CAli)
Jake: You are the God Father of all us kids. We look to you, our Solomon. Seriously.
Bill: One of the only pure, roid-free bikers this day and age. My man, your sons are a true consequence of your convictions. (period)
Lena: You will inherit the earth...my meek mommy
Mom: Your continuous sacrifice for others, your sons and daughters, your burdesome brothers (many times), your father...............I hope I show Caleb and his siblings how to serve others like you have for Steve and I.
Dad: my role model. period. Teacher, Father, Friend, Lover, Brother
Shea: A JUBilANT WORSHIPPER, A LOVER of LIFE, A NON-COMPRIMISING, FAITHFUL, GRACE-DRIVEN, BEAUTIFUL, MORE THAN I CAN IMAGINE little SIS'!!!!!!! I'm so blessed.
Steve: I now admit that you can beat your BIG brother up, but on a more serious note...You're a better man than I am. I want to see Jesus the way you see Him everyday. Steph and I look up to our YOUNGER brother.
Bae (my wifey): "...but the greatest of these is love." I don't deserve God's grace and His perfect gifts. You are perfect for your two boys. You surrender your life everyday. Happy First Mother's Day.
Caleb: I'll never be the same.
June and Harley: I hope to get to know you more. Woof! I like that you don't smell bad.

Seacrest...OUT!

No comments: