Friday, May 27, 2005

the blogs all in japanese

well i hope this makes it, this would be the first international blog I suppose. Tokyo, Japan, a city I always dreamed about but never dreamed itd be like this. I came from the airport all the way to the hotel where Im staying now. The people on the train were very helpful and the kids giggled at my Japanese. But I found a place to stay for 3500 yen a night on the 36th floor of a hotel in downtown Shinjuku, this is where Lost in Translation was filmed. Last night Imet my dear friend Shoko for dinner, we had soba and tempura at a traditional izakaya restraunt, and then we strolled up and down and watched the Neon bright Tokyo lights. Icame back to my Hotel exhausted and I took a Japanese bath on the top floor of the hotel looking over the city. I quickly fell asleep and woke up this morning at 430 asleep and woke up this morning at 430. I hope you all are well. Imiss you and Ill update this blog when i get the chance.
sayonara for now. Andrew San

3 comments:

sarahjane said...

hey, andrew! glad to hear you made it all right. the text came in okay with just a few messed up parts--which is great. Cannot wait to hear from you by mail maybe? i've always wanted a japanese postcard.

(is that a hint enough for you?)

Welcome. said...

God bless - Andrew

c-unitsdaddy said...

i can't wait to hear deep thoughts from you bro'. Love ya.