Saturday, April 23, 2005

Tips from the world's worst folder

I don't know if you know this, but I am an awful folder of clothes. I cannot fold shirts no matter how slow and careful I am. I usually don't even fold wes's clothes because he likes his transformed into these little one-inch squares. Today I was looking on the ReadyMade web-site--this cool magazine that does do-it-yourself projects out of things like milk jugs and shipping flats--and i found this amazing japanese shirt folding video. Check it out!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

that Japanese folding video is crazy. They have so many interesting ideas in Japan. Remember those vacuum bag those Japanese girls had. ANd Kako had the cheap one. That was funny.

sarahjane said...

yeah, someone said, "you can get those at the dollar store" or something. then mika said, "yeah but they are bad." then kako said, "hey, i use."

that was funny.