Wednesday, April 06, 2005

IS THIS A SIGN...

Hi, I'm Caleb.
Last week my family and I went to California.
I slept through the night for the first time ever! (3 days straight)
I began to sort of say words like dog, dad, hi, ball, and some awful teradactile screech???
I had my first kids meal...AT RUBIOS! (quesadilla, soft drink, toy car, churro)
I finally had a week of breathing easy...ahhh the marine air
I hate grass (ask the West Coast Gang) and at Manhattan Beach my mommy and daddy put my feet in sand and......what do you think????
......TWO DAYS AGO I BEGAN TO CRAWL!!!!!
All these milestones ironically, like a new bud blossoming, began where????
Ask my daddy.

P.S. My trio pics coming soon.

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

Sign or coincidence?

Hmmm...that is quite a bit of firsts for one trip.