Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Passion cd/dvd out

Hey yall, it's here. The conference Shea and I went to this winter is now out on cd/dvd. All the favorites do some prety sweet new songs. As always Crowder kicks it with some funky stuff "here is our king" is pretty cool. Redman brings some hughes and some of his own new stuff too. Charlie Hall lights it up with " Marvelous Light" check it out and if yuou go the cash let it flow. go to www.268generation.com and get it. The dvd has songs and message and behind the scenes look. Adios.

Steve

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Hey Steve,

I ordered it along with Redman's "Facedown" DVD which I hear is pretty cool. I'll look for you in the crowd! Rumor that you and Shea are making a SoCal summer visit? Let us know!

wes gaines said...

I heard that "Live from Soaring Eagle" is also hitiing the stores soon. When can we get a copy?