Thursday, April 07, 2005

Harley sighting


Harley sighting
Originally uploaded by stevelamps.
Walking along on a brisk afternoon stroll, I heard footsteps. Through the brush I caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a massive mullet. John Rose, no, it couldn't be. I approached this thing closer and when in sight I saw it to be Harley. Jacob and abigail's outwardly challenged new pup. She or He (not sure)seemed to want to eat me more than jump up and play. I moved quickly back and it turned to. I snapped a picture before he/she was out of sight. I was confused as to what I ran into was it harley, or was it something else. With further review I came to the conclusion that this animal I saw a hyena. Not to be mistaken for the cute pup. What a resemblance though, huh? Harley you are adorable.

Love steve

1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

Hey watch it...harley is getting his balls chopped off today.. sucks to be him..