Friday, April 29, 2005

Post Birthday comments on an "Encouragement Friday"

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS for all the b-day blessings around "America" (in GW's twang)
Steph, Caleb and I went to "Cancun's" which is the first "authentic" baja mex grub I've tasted in Michigan, yet! Bill, Leen, Wes, Sara, Steve, Shea , whoever else who has withdrawals like myeself....we gots to hit that place next time you're up in EL. We're building a deck!!!! (a SAFE one this time) for our birthdays this year. Pretty stoked about it. Starting today and finsihing before C-units first b-day....which hopefully I'll see y'all there, right? (understand West coast gang...you'll be in our every thoughts...blog sum pics afterwards.) Anyways, after Steve-o's initiative for affirmation on Friday's, I've set aside some QT during my prep hour to speak to y'all... Why I love you...

Wes: sum confusion in the term "closet"....let's see..we didn't get into the "Tangle" label for nothing. Wes, you are my closet friend....CLOSEST too! No other relationship just comes naturally, w-out work, no drama, genuine brotherhood. Miles apart, yet everytime we talk or see each other...back to square one. An eternal, never-changing friendship.

...gosh!!! to be continued...bell just rang....i'll chime in later...ahhhhhhhh

No comments: