Saturday, April 30, 2005

SURPRISE! WOW!

Well, let's just say I had NO idea. A normal Friday...get home from work, Ben Brus and the fam come over to chill and have dinner. Benny and I go out for a some java beforehand, talk about the lastets stocks rising and falling, pick up some feta cheese for the salad the girls are making at home, pull in to driveway, come in and WHAM! Brad, Meg, Josiah, Ben, Jaime, Cole, NORM, DEB, STEVE, SHEA, and WES AND SARA pop -out...SURPRISE! NO let me explain how awesome my wife is! We got out Wednesaday for B-day dinner, Thursday (the big day) I come home, we go for b-day run together, she goes out with girls for evening as I chill ( I mean chase) c-unit. Friday, post b-day hang-over, not really...just know that Benny and I are gonna get sum QT after school. Steph DOWNPLAYS everything! I had no idea for 2 weeks she was puting this most special birthday celebration (pizza, pop, candy, fun Maltby dances #1) for me. I have to say THANKS to everyone. I admit, not too big on birthdays, but she nailed it! Having those people over made my year. Thank you Steph; you know me more than anyone. That was one of the most rememorable times of my life. You got me good. Thanks y'all for coming; I love you so much (and those far away...dido). Nothing more important in this world are the people that INVEST in my life. That was amazing, definitely worth a blog.

No comments: