Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

When my family is home at Thanksgiving around the table I usually ask what each of us is thankful for at this time of year. As the boys matured, their responses became more serious. So again I ask each of us on this blog, what we are thankful for. I will start.

I am thankful for my beautiful family and close friends (Lampi's) as well as those other friends who frequent this blog. Relationships are everything. I am especially thankful for Gracie and the yet to be seen Baby Gaines from the Fort.

God bless you all!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

after a day slaving away in the kitchen, making thanksgiving dinner in berlin, i have a much deeper and profound thanks for my mother. raising 4 boys ain't no easy business. thank you mom!

wes gaines said...

I'm thankful for Sarah being a champ these past nine months, and am thankful for the new life inside her. Thankful for all my family really and hope you had a peaceful Thanksgiving.

sarahjane said...

i'm thankful for less than three weeks, and counting! (as well as all of you, of course!)