Monday, March 20, 2006

Ritters or DQ, Which was it?

On this my 55th year of life, I am honored and pleased to have family and friends like I have. Your mom, mother-in-law, aunt and to some friend, investigated which kind of B'day cake to get me. Ritters or DQ. I know that many of you are in the March madness basketball ESPN contest, so I will not set up a "Ritters or DQ Cake" contest to see which one my faithful wife got me. There is only one day a year I can have two slices of this yet to be announced cake - other than sneaking into the kitchen for a second slice when she goes downstairs to get on the computer. Been caught more times than I would like to admit. She has a radar detector to know when I go into the kitchen like you would not believe.

Anyway, DQ won out over Ritters. As long as there is ice cream in the cake, I do not care where it comes from. Thank you all (Joel, I am waiting for your call).

No comments: