Monday, March 20, 2006

Oh Happy Day!!


it is 2:00 AM, after fighting off sleep and almost hitting a coyote, we rolled back into town deliriously, and now realizing what day it has become...we'll be the first to wish our pops a Happy Day!! May all your wildest dreams come true Dad! We love you for your generous heart, godly wisdom, and most of all, for passing your unique sense of humor down to your sons. (Sarah is especially glad for that). Much love from the fort of wayne. Once again we couldn't resist with that picture...another year and still no explanation.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Dad, you're awesome!
Happy Birthday!
I think my greatest memories are the first impressions of Dad. And by that I mean Dad splashing aftershave on his face in the morning, Dad mowing the lawn in his size 11 New Balance's, Dad pulling me out of the river at the Helner's (wearing his new balance shirt), little league with dad, Crusaders championship with dad, and on and on.
Happy Birthday to the mystery man with the cane!

Ben and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Bill!!! I hope you have a great day...sorry about the late present, it is on the way. You are a wonderful father-in-law. I feel honored to have you in my life.
It's your day, go get a LARGE blizzard type of thing at Ridders:)
Becky