Thursday, March 23, 2006

Been a while


IMG_7948[1]
Originally uploaded by stevelamps.
Hey everyone, it's been about 2 months since my last blog. I get the BMUVP (Blogs most un-valuable player) award for the year. Anyway, all is well in the pleasant mountain country. I have a new job in Midland at a church as a worship leader/ working with High Schoolers. The pastor is so nice. Shea and I are very excited. I got to babysit my niece yesterday. The face tells you that she is sweet, but will find her way into manipulating you to get her way at times. Unca gives in a lot. OOOPS. I also got to see caleb this week and that boy has got some game. He's going to be an athlete. jeff, nows the time to get him in some physical training classes and out on the field or court atleast 3 hours a day if you want to have a secure retirement becasue of him. After all as Biggie said, "It's all about the benjamins baby." Beware though, "Mo money, mo problems." I think Solomon said that one or was it David, I could be wrong either way. Shea is doing well in her Counseling courses and is doing great at DU. Mexico was a lot of fun as always. We can't wait to go back. Miss you all. Have a great week

2 comments:

wes gaines said...

welcome back Steve (prodigal blogger)
congrats on the new job, we'll have to make it on up to Midland sometime. I really reccomend taking your youth group to S.I.T.S this year, and maybe follow that up with a trip to Mountain Mission school, it'll just get you off on the right foot.

lena jo said...

Congratulations Steve! We're real proud of you! You're going to be a great youth pastor & worship pastor.
We're coming to Midland too.