Sunday, March 05, 2006

Kickin' Off the B-day Blessings!!!

Seeing that it's now officially Rebecca's birthday in the Eastern Standard Blogging Time Zone, we thought we'd get the birthday blogs a rollin' from the West Coast. Wishing a happy quarter century to a great sister-in-law, program and administrative coordinator, fellow G-dora neighbor, and friend. We are ever blessed by who you are and continue to become. You amaze us with your talent, cleverness, and charm (after all...you were the class clown). Now go rent a car and forget the underage fee! We love you Rebecca!

-Jacob and Abigail

3 comments:

c-unitsdaddy said...

Feliz cump, Becky! Yeah, I am still freaked out how my boy Benny scored a girl like yourself (John Rose reference). If I were to die today, maybe, let's say in an airplane or boating accident, I would be satsified and happy knowing what a wonderful girl my Benny has (Norm reference). In all seriousness, your gentle, compassionate humility complements your husbands; there's no wonder this b-day girl and her future administrator are being used by God in POWERFUL ways for "pure and blameless religion (James 1)". Happy B-day! (My reference).

Bill said...

Becky, I am always grateful when I see how God has blessed this family by bringing you in to be a apart of us. Your inner beauty and love for all people continues to amaze me. Ben did well. All of my boys have done well (Andrew, you're next). Happy birthday Becky. Lena and I hope to get out to CA. sometime before May to see you and all the fam..

Ben and Becky said...

Thank you all, your words blessed my day! I am very thankful for such a wonderful family to be a part of...I love you guys. J and A thanks for the oscar watching party, it was great to spend my birthday with two of my favorite people in the world:)
Love you guys,
Becky