Sunday, March 12, 2006

ARE YOU READY

Syracuse is in! Are you?
Hey, guys and girls, we have like 15 peeps or so in our little contest. Tonite the brackets come out. Here are some last Reminders from your helpful bookie:

1. Have you gone to the website on espn.go.com?
2. Have you created an account (password/username) to join GAINES-LAMPI POSSE?
3. Have you even checked your e-mail for the invite?
4. Have you reminded your spouse or sign. other?
5. Besides bragging right, does anyone have a cool prize for the winner, 2nd and third????

I have opened it up to some peeps who have connections, so don't be surprised (Like our boy, B daddy who has the strongest sperm in the universe !)

LOVE all around,

jefe

P.S. If anyone has trouble, let me know, cause I am not even sure if I did it right. Wes, if the group is not available, can you take over for me and help? Gras

No comments: