Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Two American Guys


Two American Guys
Originally uploaded by andrewgaines.
Winding down the year. I'll be back in Michigan in a few days and I'm super excited! I hear there's some snow there. Is that true? It's been about 9 months since I've been back so I can't wait to see the changes. Jeff & Steph y Calebito. Steve and non-pregnant Shea. Norm Clause and Deborah. Anybody up for hitting U-hill? Ice skating at the Karabelski's? Dad snowblowing at 5:00 AM. Mom sliding off the road and into a ditch. All these things. So I'll leave you with a picture of me and my best friend Patrick from our Hollywood days. See you all soon!

2 comments:

wes gaines said...

Its the darkest night of the year, and I'm loving the season. If we don't hit U-Hill we'll definitley hit the Pine Hills Bethlehem ride, I think Wally can still sneak us in if we'll be sheperds for an hour or so.

Abigail said...

What building were you on top of to get that view? Killer!

My only question is did we already miss the caroling at the Mill Pond? That walk from Sefas always seemed so long! And why did the Lampi boys never have to go?