Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's been a while, What's up Andrew

Hey there family. Goodness where have I been. I haven't talked to many of you in a while. Wes I always enjoy our googleicious discussions on the Talk. "Gotta Go boss is coming." Anyway, What's all this favorite movie music stuff. I've realized now that I'm married to a woman who would rather watch Monster-in-law, Legally Blonde 2, or Christmas with the Kranks over Cinderella Man, my taste in movies is quickly fading toward cheesy. All in the name of love. I do have my five favorite artists though. the same as last year and the year before (Crowder, Redman, and rcently Coldplay You know the usual). You are thinking "Get a life Steve and get out of the box." I tell you I have. I have found a new enjoyment for....... (drum Roll) Oh yes, Kelly Clarkson. I love it. Once again, all in the name of love. She belts chords comparable to a young Whitney without Bobby Brown days. She even writes some of her own stuff. Andrew stop laughing right now. I'll burn you a cd and you will find yourself riding your sweet new bike to work with a big Kelly Clarkson smile on your face. Everything else is going great in mt. P. Got some stuff to tell you all about later. No, Shea is not Pregnant. Love you all. Go Kelly Clarkson. Stop laughing.

4 comments:

sarahjane said...

that's funny b/c pregnant was my guess. good to hear from you steve-o. are you around this weekend?

(i won't even touch on the kelly clarkson issue)

Abigail said...

Steve,

"Since you've been gone...this blog has missed you and it's not the first time."

It's nice to see that you're now saying... "Here I am once again..."

Thanks for the K.Clarkson honesty. At Andrew's graduation I remember a certain cousin from Columbia (Joel) that sat captivated by a K.Clarkson song on the radio.

Great songs by the way on the two you sent us...can't wait to get my cd for Christmas...errr... purchase one when they come out!

Andrew said...

What's up Steve O? not much here. everybody seems to love Kelly Clarkson and I don't know what to say. I've never listened to her music. I don't think I ever will unless you make me a mix cd or something. I'll see you next week homie.

Bill said...

Stevo, what's up with Kelly Clarkson? Could Clay or Ruben be next?