Thursday, December 08, 2005

Are you tired of the same old Christmas music?



I am spoiling a surprise for Wes, but I thought I'd share my newest discovery with you all. As I continued on my neverending search for good Christmas music this morning, I stumbled across Sufjan Stevens Christmas songs!! I couldn't find anywhere to buy the album, but you can download them for free HERE

Please check them out, "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" is phenomenal!



(don't worry, Lena, I still like Amy Grant!)

5 comments:

Andrew said...

ah this is perfect! especially since LA resembles nothing of Christmas. the office is a little more merry now. rejoice!

Andrew said...

there's also a pretty good Christmas album by Bright Eyes. i'm not huge into Bright Eyes but the album is perfect. Mom even likes it.

sarahjane said...

Lena and Bright Eyes?! Wow!

I'm glad you like the Sufjan music too. Now I can rotate it with my constant "jazz" Christmas and the one good Eisley Christmas song--which you should also listen to:

It's called "the winter song"

wes gaines said...

"what child is this" is awesome, i've always loved that song

Abigail said...

"Amy Grant is a secular sell-out and her music should be banned and boycotted by all Christian Books Stores...Don't lead me on Amy!"

Signed,
Overzealous CCM Fan