Thursday, December 15, 2005

Bill's Picks in 2005

Best movie: Hoosiers
Best Friend: My wife
Best cook: My wife
Best wife: My wife
Best Book: Bible (pause for a Holy Moment)
Best TV Show: Hannity and Colmes
Best City: Milford
Most enjoyable moment: When I am with my family and close friends
Favorite daughter-in law's: A-B-S
Favorite sons: J-W-B-A
Best friends: N-D
Favorite food in 2005: Ritters cookie dough whatever it is called (Been so long since I could have one)
Favorite Sermon: Jacob, Wes and Rob Marmion tag team
Favorite school: USC or Texas
That's it!

5 comments:

sarahjane said...

Did you see that your favorite daughter is Abs, meaning Abigail?!




That hurts.

c-unitsdaddy said...

Sean Hannity is a playa hater FOX news is so subjective, don't you think?

Bill said...

A = Abigail
B = Becky
S = Sarah

Andrew said...

yeah dad, please tell me you're not watching FOX news. And please please tell me it's not your 'Best' of...

Bill said...

A = Abigail
B = Becky
S = Sarah Jane