Sunday, December 11, 2005

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a Mery Christmas and a wonderful hoilday season. It is a tad cold in Michigan. 6 degrees at times with the wind chill. They don't have wind chill in California. Spent the weekend with the family. Jeff Steph went to staff party and Debbie and I babysat. It is great to see Caleb grow and start to talk. Steve abd Shea blessed us and came down for two days. We do not get to see them often. Debbie and I are looking forward to seeing our other four sons and their wives. Jeff wants me to tell everyone how grat the Spartans are. I was told by him that the minor college b-ball teams in Indiana at in for trouble. I think my brother Bob is going to the Rose Bowl this year. You can go to his home anytime for swimming and a meal. Middle school boys b-ball is fine. I have a short team, but quick. Maybe this year, we will be able to beat Scranton. I'll sign off . See you soon. Norm

3 comments:

Andrew said...

see you soon stormin' Norman!

Abigail said...

If Uncle Bob has any extra tixs for the Rose Bowl...I got the time. I'm thinking of going down and trying my luck at the stadium since it's only a 20 minute drive from home...perhaps I need Andrew to come along and show me the ropes of getting tickets outside events. I'm fairly convinced that had he been alive, he would have somehow ended up sitting front row in St. Paul's Cathedral for Charles and Di's wedding. He's that good!

We look forward to good times in B-town with the whole Gaines-Lampi clan. We're ready for the deep freeze. Today it was mid 70's in SoCal with a dusting of snow in the mts (a BEAutiful day). But it doesn't beat the warmth and beauty of the Gaines-Lampi connection. We'll see you soon!

wes gaines said...

These Hoosiers will be up in a couple weeks, and Can't Wait!