Tuesday, June 21, 2005

urgent message from nictar poopooditty

Most honorable people of this blog. I regret to inform you that your long lost brother nictar poopooditty has passed away in a train wreck. I am from africa and I have found through years of searching that you are the lone person in will of his belongings worth 12 million dollars. If you could send me a credit card number, license number, bank account number, your check book, the title to your house, your social security card, a photo I.D and $1,000 I would be more than happy to get you that money within the next couple weeks. Puma Tourado soccer cleats and a strawberry blonde amplifier could speed this process up a little. Please send this to steve lampi and he will get it to me as soon as he can.

Your brother,
Scamartist Givmemoney

P.S. I hope none of you fell for this. If so, thank you and I will get everything back to you except the cleats and amp.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

sorry to hear about nictar.


what does this mean exactly?