Sunday, June 26, 2005

I feel your pain miss sarah jane...

Hey, I had to post this blog this rather than just comment...so everyone would read it. I remember the time that I was staying over night in Wes' room. He put out a nice sheet and blanket for Jeffy and conveniently puffed his inhaler and jumped comando (j/k skibbies) under his sheets. SO I took floor; yet about five minutes in to the slumber I hear a little whisper...It was my best friend inviting me to his bed (he said it had to be "uncomfortable" on the ground). So, without any fuss (his bed was rather cush), I climbed in comando (j/k white umbros). After some middle school boyish chatter and few laughs about Randy "cheesman" and the Rick Ross phone prank..."YOU'VE WON FREE TIX TO THE ROLLING STONES!!!!!", we fell asleep (mind you not foot to head, but head to head. I slept great that night. The parallel to sarah's vampiresh misfortune came around dawn. He hit me. Not just a smack, but a Mr. Miagee (spelling?) kung fu wax on wax off karate chop to the head, then a second at the wall. No alarm clock...No Lena's fabulous pancake aroma...No Ben's overwelming Abercrombie cologne shower odor...NO Jake shooting hoops, but a karate chop. Thanks Sarah for sparking that window and reminding us all of our Tripped-out funky dreamweaver Wes. I love that boy. (Not in the "live in the beach hut together forever" way) ha ha. Welcome back Andrew. Miss you. American Apparell...I'm wearinf their shirt as I write at this moment. Lots of luv todos.


Jefecito

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

i feel good knowing i'm not the only one to feel the brunt of wesley gaines' sleep craziness. i think next time we see you we'll need a reinactment of that fateful karate chop.