Thursday, June 02, 2005

Summer in the Son, where wre you in the 90's? (A memoir)

A little question for summer in the son on a beautiful day as this in Mt. P. I vividly remember standing at the Al Denson concert by Ben, Wes, and Jeff. We were about four rows from front when Al asked Jeff to borrow his hat. Bad idea Al. Jeff wore the hat throw thick and thin, and it was starting to smell like vinegar and peanut butter. Al smelled it and almost threw up. This is the best moment I've ever had at one of those concert things. They were at that time a little cheese wiz. I could only handle so much of that one girl that sing one year. Reminded me of Cindy Lauper. My question is this. Where were you in the 90's SITS? You booked bands like Al, Cindy, and I can't remeber any more. Now, this year guess who is coming to hang out all week........................... Tomlin and Crowder. 10 years to short SITS. I could only be scared by the Alcatraz video so many times. I must say you did come through with Lizotte and band. What a good man. They went bowling with us, pretty cool. I can also thank you for the five times I rededicated my life. That's one a year. In my hard times and struggles the Lord always worked through SITS. I came to play basketball and hang out with Coops. I came trapped and some may say imprisoned by my own sin, but before I even knew it.......................................................................................................NO MORE ALCATRAZ! Much love SITS.

2 comments:

lena jo said...

Who re-dedicated more Jenny or Steve?

Abigail said...

Are we forgetting Kurtz???