Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Rebellion Victory!



My rugby team rarely wins games. In fact, throughout our 6 year history I think the LA Rebellion have only won a hand full of regular season games. So, last Saturday's 7-0 victory over the San Pedro Rhinos was a remarkable achievement that placed the team record at 1-1. Not to mention that I scored the 7 points that drove our team to victory. It's hard to explain the camaraderie that good vibes that this team exudes. You have to 'come out' sometime and see a Rebellion match.

7 comments:

Bill said...

Congradulations to man in the picture who is ready to take the pass. Do they take any vidoes of the game? Magical moment!

sarahjane said...

Well done, Anj. Hope we get to catch one of your games sometime. You're bringing the Rebs back!

Ben and Becky said...

Way to go! We want to come to a game soon!

lena jo said...

Proud of your achievement Andrew!
And a great photo. Here's to a winning season.

Jake said...

Orange and Black are back cause the strength of the dog is in the pack!

Grrrrrr!!!

debbie said...

Hey! Congrats! Sure wish we could just drive down the road to see you! Miss you!!!

c-unitsdaddy said...

Ange,

I am playing 5 v 5 flag fball and currently we are 0-2..... Ben Brus says I may see the field this week. I have really been working on getting ice packs skills and refueling my teammates with vitamin water (out of my own pocket)........"its a learning curve," says Ben. jk

I will use this along with your tenacious ferocity to attack the other team and win win win as FUEL to win this Sunday's game.

You are my inspiration...also to my oldest son Caleb too. It's amazing..he's seen you only for brief seasons, but he still talks about you!