Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let's take a breather.


It's come to my attention that maybe we have been a little stressed and it is carrying over in our blogs and comments toward each others posts lately. So I offer just a flawless picture that makes us remember that we all our searching for things to fullfill our deepest needs and even though A.C. had the master combination to open Screeches locker with his elbow, maybe we honestly don't know who will win MSU or IU. Either way, I do know one thing CMU will not be going to the big dance this year..... nor next year either.... and most likely the year after that (rebuilding). Enjoy the pic. Jeff and Wes, just focus on the smile and let it go, it's not your fault (Good Will Hunting).

Steve

4 comments:

Jake said...

Those stone washed denims and that turquoise tank top are ala Jared Styles at the evening service at S.I.T.S. complete with a heavy dose of Drakkar Noir to make the ladies craaazy!

Perhaps S.I.T.S. is another place down memory lane the Sparty and the Hoosier need to traverse in an attempt to mend fences.

Come and join the reapers!

steve lampi said...

I love it Jake! I can see Maiberger prodding jeff and Wes to reconciliation and rededication as Rob Harris simply says "come, lets rededicate your rededication from last night."

Steve

Bill said...

Well, I gotta to weigh in. Can't stay off the blog on this one. I admit, I called Wes during the MSU/IU game and was talking smack. BUT, I repent. Wes, please forgive me during that momentary lapse (when MSU was up by 10 points). I am a die hard Michigan fan for both UM and MSU. When they play each other, I am UM in football and MSU in BB. What can I say. In pro FB, it's Greenbay all the way. Pro BB, the Piston will rock in LA versus Coby. But, I will close by saying my BB teams at SITS could beat any team from Postroad (Indiana).

steve lampi said...

Amen Bill!