Saturday, February 02, 2008

a cool conference i can't go too

I stumbled across a conference after reading up on a blog somewhere that is in Seattle WA. Just go to the site and enjoy; then get depressed like me that it's not like in Grand Rapids or Chicago. Cool though

www.thenewconspirators.wordpress.com

On a side note,

Word is that Sarah has a secret blog; and she won't give the address. That's mean. What did I ever do to you? What did Santa ever do to you, Tom?

On another side note: Are we headed for a recession? Way to go Feds.

2 comments:

wes gaines said...

nice.
Check this one out,

http://www.blksoil.com/

I met a guy from Grand Rapids when i was at that meeting in Chicago, his friends are starting this church in East Lansing!

Jake said...

Good stuff Jefe. I'll give it a little deeper read when I've got the chance. Like at half-time of the SuperBowl when I'm figuring out which of Gracie's meds I'm gonna have to cut to pay the Bookie!

About recession...I'm just holding out for my rebate check from the feds to fix this whole mess. Then maybe I'll be able to go out and get a tank of gas!