Friday, September 23, 2005

grow back like a starfish

antony3
antony3,
originally uploaded by andrewgaines.
I was lucky enough to see two free concerts this week (I have uncanny ability to get into shows free), the first being Interpol and the second being Antony & the Johnsons. I must say, last night was one of the most amazing concerts I've ever been to. The line was out the door for tickets but Patrick and I both managed to find a ticket from two very kind people. The theatre was amazing and Antony filled the place with such beautiful music and presence. I thought I'd share that with ya'll and I'll try to link a song here but I might need help from webmaster Wes. Enjoy, and have a great week-end everybody. Give me a call or stop by if you're on the west coast.
Grace and peace.
Here's the link: http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=206I2U8EUG3EE3NZ3ABIN5I0SM

3 comments:

Andrew said...

copy and paste the link into your browser

sarahjane said...

that guy has a sweet voice. overshakes it at times, but still nice.

you two are working men now, pay for some tickets!

Andrew said...

why is it creepy?