Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Andrew en el techo

Andrew en el techo
Andrew en el techo,
originally uploaded by andrewgaines.
I recently began looking through all of my pictures from Cuba again. This one stuck out to me for some reason. It's not even that beautiful of a picture (compared to other places and times in Cuba) but I spent much of my time here, on my roof, in Centro Habana, in Cuba. I've been thinking about Cuba a lot lately and I'm not sure why. I think I'm feeling antsy to travel to another place and Cuba is quite a romantic memory. Maybe I'll post some other photos. I have some great shots!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

where would you like to go?

Welcome. said...

Were you thinking about jumping at the time?

Bill said...

Home - to be with my bride. I have been traqveling too much. Maybe we should switch jobs.

Andrew said...

no, I wasn't. I was looking at something.