Saturday, July 30, 2005

Our God is an awesome God


This is the only sneaky opportunity I might get, so I thought I'd wish an early happy birthday to my lovely husband, on this his 27th year of life. Cheers to a kind, loving, daring (he always tells me all the "daring" things he's done which translates to "not well thought-out" in my mind see Colorado River) and extremely entertaining man.

Life with Wes definitely has its perks, I mean, who else can say her husband has met Mr.T or has portrayed Jesus on the spot with such artistic and dramatic poise?

Happy Birthday, Wes!

3 comments:

c-unitsdaddy said...

What he didn't tell you about that dramatization is that afterwards "Jesus" went back to the Colina Pool and Spa and tipped back a Tecate with Kenny Drake while watching the "Burros" mix mortar. Where was "Jesus" when I was sifting sand or pleading for the heart of Belinda.

Andrew said...

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

I'm going to start a band called "the handprints on Barb's back".

And what about all los feos at Colina. No love from Jessica Styles.
Ok.

Abigail said...

Hey Caviezel,

I'm most impressed with the concentration you seem to be imploring as your arms trembled to keep that pose during the whole Spanish rendering of the Passion narrative.

All the while, the gringos were thinking, "hurry up so we can get back to that snack shop at Colina and get some corn nuts and a cold soda," while the children look on with envy. NO, NO, NO Ninos!

Lord have mercy!