Sunday, July 31, 2005

A FEW MOMENTS WORTH SHARING AT WES' PARTY

AHHHHH Yeah. Steph, Caleb and I shot down to see the fam and celebrate the big day. Here are some brief instances where I almost lost the FABULOUS African Tilapia that Lena cooked up for us.

1. Upon sitting at the table...I realized my V-neck was clinging to the raging sweat beads that so furiously poured down my chest like a popsicle melting on hot pavement. Lena called it a hot flash. May be I was nervous???

2. You all have heard about Petey right? A cute snorty little Red Sox terrier that has...let's just say the ole' mouse don't stay in the house. Who is the only one at Petey's level....but little Caleb. After 6 or more attempts, while we are in the sun room enjoying birthday cake with none other than Dave and Jill Silver, Petey mounts my son's back and takes full advantage of Caleb's small stature.....THEN! Dave blurts out, "Well, looks like Petey fianlly found someone HIS SIZE..." (I took it a bit overboard wth calling Caleb jailbate...oooops)

3. We're about to leave when Bill starts imitating Lena and Debbie's "Tall Dark and Handsome Golf Instructor". Picture Bill right behind Lena swaying the hips and gripping her club in front of her with Lena laughing..He swings...looks at Wes and I...and yells..OOOOH....Birdie!" Wes and I just start cracking up.

Anyone Else has a moment...feel free to chime in. Have fun in Hawaii Ben and Becky...See you soon ABs and Jake...Andrew...just rock on!

No comments: