Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Big hot smelly beautiful LA

Ok, this is my first post since being back in the States and it's been a very relaxing/hectic week. That sounds a bit contradictory but that's just how it feels. I've had plenty of time to relax and I've also been quite productive. I had a job interview that went fairly well and I'm still waiting to hear back and I found a place to live. So let me tell you about my place. I'm sub-leasing a friend of a friends place. It's in Silverlake, it's a one bedroom place, cats, cable, cookware, furniture, everything we need, and it's pretty cheap. We're just paying half of the rent for this place. And by we I mean Patrick and I.
It's basically pretty sweet. And we're staying in this place until August with an option to stay here until September.
We'll see.
Other than that, it's been nice to be back. Jake and I put in some new grass which is sprouting about as quickly as Harley is tearing it up. I'm packing and unpacking, I'm taking deep breaths of this hot smoggy air and wiping the sweat off my brow after long bike rides. I'm looking for a copy of 1776 to join Wes in his BOTM Club.
Chillin', just got done chillin'.
Peace!

1 comment:

sarahjane said...

we just started 1776, so you've got plenty of time to catch up. glad to hear you're keeping yourself busy. cool that you found a place. did pat move there yet? we tried to call you. call us back.