Sunday, December 16, 2007

OH I love Technology.....

Thanks to my man, Jake, aka Rich Adams....we're going oNLINE for this NCAA bowl challenge. Jake, it's all good, I had Steph's cousin, Martino, on the first plane out to LA last night to have a lil talk with Mr. Glendora who "thinks he knows everything" but I have called off the dogs.

FIRST THINGS FIRST... go to:


http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/frontpage

and then create name (if not already registered with espn...do that) and make a NICKNAME!!!

join private group (search "Gaines-Lampi Mafia"

the password is "rob harris"

and then you can do the rest.

I have already put my Barnes and Noble goft card I got from a student last week on this bowl challenge and there's more to come.......

The next job is to SPREAD the WOrD to the INLAWS etc! Bring it! Let's make this a fun, engaging, healthy......whatever....ask for forgiveness up front.....I want YOU, BILL GAINEs!

Jeff

No comments: