Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Concert at TVHS



Through a series of wild events, my school Temecula Valley won a contest for a concert by some of the new pop artists through the local Ryan Secreast radio station KIIS FM. On a two day notice, I had to scramble and prepare my school for such an event. So Monday morning, we hosted a concert for the students. Pretty wild brushing shoulders with Bow Wow and the kid from Sister Sister. Check out the pictures and the article in the local newspaper.
Article: http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/12/04/news/californian/temecula/17_52_0312_3_07.txt
Pictures: http://www.kiisfm.com/pages/jojojamphotogallery.html

3 comments:

c-unitsdaddy said...

You're my students' hero Benny.. They love the pen pal letters and they wish you were their ASB. Did you "Lean like a Cholo?"

You're straight pimpin'

sarahjane said...

I especially liked the girl holding the "I wanna have your baby" sign! Those kids must think you're the coolest, Ben.

steve lampi said...

Nice Ben. Bow Wow sure knows how to work. If you're students ever want some white boys to come and throw down, remember me, wes, jeff, andrew and jake could probably "get the party started", if you know what I mean.

Steve