Friday, December 28, 2007

HEARTBREAK yet again...

They always seem to do it. And with the 2 min. drill about to happen and momentum swinging green and white,...the 4th INT. Ouch. But let's move on...

First things first....the bowl pool is closer than ever. With Jake (the SNAKE)...NEWSFLASH sniper, we're playing STRAIGHT-UP WINS here so you're 7-2 right now, SArah (make me eat my words...may be...) is 6-3, and the rest of the pack, 5-4...4-5....and the party has just STARTED!

Here's the way it will play out...I think we'll have this thing nailed down to 2-3 peeps by Monday so watch closely...here's where the 1/2 marathoners begin there push of seperation. And here's where your UPSET SPECIAL BETTER come through to make the move or you will be out of luck and gas.

Hold on tight, grab a fallafel JAke and a get to a sports bar, Sarah keep smilin', Wes crack open another (bag of chips), Norm turn off the TV with 2 mins. to go, Bill wipe off the saliva from the Go BLUE R-ROd news, Steve take some time off the ole' Greyson-Daddy header drills, and I'll hold onto that BARNES and NOBLES card as LONG AS I CAN...which could be tomorrow if Joe Pa doesn't come through for me.

And remember..ONLY RECORD COUNTS (as stated between myself and Wes on 12/23/07 I think) not PERCENTAGES etc.

Not surprised but disappointed again, ...but go GREEN!

Jeff

No comments: