Saturday, December 15, 2007

Guess, who's back, Lampshadys back, he's back again


Yo mis dos familias mas favoritas del mundo! It's that time of the year when good ole Jeff gets that little guy in his ear telling him, "go ahead, c'mon, you can do it, just get some $ out of Caleb's piggy bank, you're the man, you're good for it, just a few games, call your shots, what's it gonna hurt,.....etc" and THE GAMES BEGIN.

But I have yet again, gotten clearance from Steph to bring out the lil black book, spend a few hours making some calls and creating a most fabulous GAINES-LAMPI BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES PREDICTION COMPETITION!

What's new this year? Well, for starters, MY SPARTIES ARE IN! Secondly, everyone must have a NICKNAME (just for kicks). And I would really LOVE to have more extended family members (aka inlaws, etc.) this year. WIVES, PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! Although the girls usually sprint out in the lead with some of their outlandish picks only for so long then get smoked by the real men who play the game right. (aka SARAH)ha!

SO if you're in.......I NEED YOUR PICKS BY THIS WEEK SOME TIME. GAmes start soon. You can respond to the blog or an email I send out later. I still haven't thought of a PRIZE for the winner and runner-up...but I'll take suggesstions. One idea: the losers have to send an old tee shirt they have (one/family) to the winner??? I dunno. We can always do straight up CAKE ($ for those you don't gamble a lot).

Let the games begin....and I'm NOT PUSHIN baby BUGGIES here...you know what I mean...no holds bar.....,

Jeff xo

2 comments:

Bill said...

Jeffi, bring it on!!!

Jake said...

Hey Bookie,

I left you a voice mail, but I'll leave the same message here. If you want to set this whole thing up on-line through ESPN.com we can get a private group and it'll keep track of everyone's picks, etc.

Just let me know if that's the way you want to go with this and I'll post the link... if not please don't send your thugs after me for second guessing the Bookie!